I received my Velvette Bag few days back. Other than the bag instead of the box there is nothing which excites in the whole experience and is making me think that is it worth all the wait and money.You may check the review for the September 2013 Bag here.
The contests of the bag :
1. Vanity Energizing Shampoo + Cool Water Shower Gel (Full size) (MRP : 401)
2. Florelle True Khol Pencil (Full Size) (MRP: 250)
3. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel (10 ml)
Vanity Energizing Shampoo + Cool Water Shower Gel
Florelle True Khol Pencil
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel
Does any product worth the whole beauty bag hype ?? Had I wanted to buy Vanity shower gels & Shampoos, I would not be subscribing to a beauty bag for it. The whole idea of a beauty bag as what I understand is to try products that suit me as per the whole questionnaire filled at the time of creating the profile at the site. I had also mentioned this in my September 2013 bag/box review. And to add to the disappointment that I had on opening the bag was that the SK-II Facial Treatment Cleaning Gel Sample that I received was manufactured in April 2012. Leave me with the whole delima whether to use it or discard it???
I am sure that I would be not renewing my subscription to the Velvette Bag/Box. How has your experience been ???
Vellvette celebrates their 1st Anniversary by bringing the Special Edition Bag. The bag has had rave reviews before too however this time the size & the quality of the bag was a disappointment for me personally.
This is what is received in my bag.
1. Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection in Nude – Thee shades if you look at them are nice however are chalky & not that very great. I swatched the shades on my had however was unable to take a picture which showed the colors.
2. Organic Surge Shine Boost Shampoo for Normal Hair – This one is another disappointment that I saw as I have oily hair and this is for Normal hair. I am a bit confused here & wonder if anyone does go through the answer of the questionnaire they make us fill at the time of subscribing the box.
3. I Love Shower Gel in Lemons & Lime – This is totally love & the only thing that I was happy to see in my bag. Its smells divine & fresh.
4. Comb/Mirror Compact – This was an add on by Vellvette.
My whole enthusiasm for the Vellvette Bag/Box has kind of diminished and more like I believe I am the last person to receive the Bag/Box. I received the September Bag on 4th October. I have been a regular subscriber of the Bag/Box however this may be the last subscription that I have, if I keep receiving products that I cannot use . The whole concept was to try products which suits your skin/hair type. If I talk about the current bag out of the 3 products that I have received, only 1 product I would have picked personally.
Do share your thoughts about the Vellvette Bag/Box in the comments below.
Its that time of the month (Don’t start guessing ) where we all get our small black boxes and we just rip them apart to see whats in the box for us. However this time instead of the box we received the Black Bags. A few months back too we did received the pink bags from Vellvette. I so love these bags personally as they are great when I am travelling.
And this is what I received in my bag :
Vellvette August 2013
1. Age Defying Treatment Kit by Just Herbs : I am happy to receive this in my bag as I am a big fan of Just Herbs face masks.
2. Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream : Another skin care with anti ageing ( How old do you think I am ???) The description card says that this is powered by knotted sea kelp.
Lip Plumper Sheer Base by Sally Hansen
3. Lip Plumper Sheer Base by Sally Hansen : (Full Size Product) My first like on this product is the packaging & that its a nude shade.
I am have been a regular subscriber of the Vellvette box, a few disappointments however recently its been a good box. My only suggestion to them is to make the box reach by the mid of the month rather than the last day or a day after too sometimes.
You can subscribe to the box by clicking here.
What was in your bag ??
So this is my JUNE 2013 velvette box and I am so happy to have this.All the products are really awesome..
lets have a look:
- Just herbs skin radiance gel
- Just herbs rose face pack
- just herbs sun protection gel
- Tony & Guy Daily style conditioner
- LA splash liquid liner-loving the shade!! ❤
- Ofra vitamin c cleanser- i am loving this product,might pick up a full sized bottle.
AND AND AND this lovely pink travel bag that is so sweet!!
Overall I am really happy with the products that I got ….
what did you get in your Velvette Box/bag..
dod comment and share!!
So,this time I am really satisfied with all the products I got in May Velvette Box.The products are:
- Brocato Shampoo and Conditioner: have read rave reviews about this.Very excited to try!!!
- Tvam Scrub & Body polisher(apricot & walnut): smells divine.
- Flormar Lipstick (D40) :A great shade of red.Loved it more as I am loving reds and fuchsia this summers!!
This months theme was Organic so dried flower petals that came along added much colour and gave pleasant fragrance!!!
Overall i am very happy with this month’s Velvette Box!!
Have you received any of these products??
Comment and share!!!
So,this april’s Velvette box has:
- Spearmint Body wash.(35ml)
- Clarins White Plus Brightening Hydrating Emulsion.
- Motives Mardi Gras lip and eye palette
~Ok,so this time the products that are in the Velvette Box are actually good except for the palette that is a little low in pigmentation but cute.
~The Body wash is a minty one which I am looking forward as it is great Summers.
~I have had a good experience with the Clarins emulsion in the past so this is another great product.
All in all,I am happy with April’s Velvette Box and enjoying the stuff.
What did you receive in the April edition?
Did you like it?
Do comment and share your thoughts!!