ABOUT:For versatile eye make-up that goes on like velvet
- Perfect combination of three colors – for individual effects
- Ultra silky texture thanks to the special production method
- Different color versions: available in a pearl finish, with glitter or matt
- With an applicator for easy & even application
- Skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed
- Suitable for sensitive skin & eyes
PRICE: Not sure but it is around rs.500-600.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple with an oval shaped metallic outer cover having a small rectangular mirror at one end and 3 shades of peachy pink and a small sponge applicator at the other end.
SHADES: All the 3 shades are soft.The first one is light pink,the second shade is soft peachy pink with golden sheen and the third shade is lilac pink with silver sheen.
MY VIEWS: The texture of the eyeshadow is soft and non-gritty.They are easy to blend.The first shade is a bit chalky and has fallout.All the shades are decently pigmented.However,it becomes difficult for me to work with all the 3 shades together as there is no darker colour for he crease and my eyes look very swollen with light shades.They stay for decent amount of 4-5 hours.I have used these shades wet as well and the intensity of the shadows does increase and the shades look more beautiful.
RECOMMENDATION: I like the shades and the effect they have when used individually.However,I have never been able to use the trio shades together.This is a decent trio with soft subtle shades that can be used for day looks.