PRODUCT CLAIMS:The popular Color Biggies are back and provide an eye shadow, kajal liner and highlighter all in one. The new color intensive Color Biggies with an improved texture are water resistant and long lasting. Since no applicator is needed, the Color Biggie is can be applied intuitively and creates a professional eye make up for the untrained. Whether it is used as an eye shadow for the whole eyelid or as a kajal liner for contouring, the pencil glides smoothly over the skin and leaves behind a light feeling. The lighter shades can even be used as a highlighter if applied below the eyebrow or in the inner corner of the eye. The BeYu Color Biggies are free from mineral oils and preservatives.
PACKAGING: They come in a fat pencil kind of packaging with a cap.The color of the pencil body is similar to the shade.Shade number are provided at the bottom as well as on the middle!!
SHADES:Out of the 18 shades mentioned on the site,10 shades are introduced and the SA told me that more shades would be added soon.
I am really impressed by the shade range and all over performance.
The texture is super smooth and _____________________________________________________(more pros in another post!!!).You have to wait!!!!
Now,lets have a look at the shades and swatches!!!
- 201(mat:)-Black: a highly pigmented matte black.It is very smooth and blackest of all.Can be used on the waterline as well as on the entire eyelid.Very long lasting.
- 347-Rich Brown :a brownish plum(has sheen)
- 330-Satin taupe: A taupe brown with glossy finish.
- 401-Dark Night: a pretty navy blue.(or dirty blue??)
- 212(mat)-Smoky grey: matte grey<3!! perfect for smoky looks.
- 412-Abstract Violet:a beautiful intense purple shade.
- 324-Cappuccino: a beautiful,gorgeous champagne shade with slight taupe undertones!!
- 384-Turquiose Highlight: A gorgeous teal (looks shimmery but has sheen)
- 356- Copper accents: a copperish brown with slight golden sheen
- 375-Emerald Oasis: a gorgeous shimmery green
All of them are decently pigmented and these swatches are taken with one swipe and no base underneath.The texture is smooth and buttery.These are basically cream eyeshadows but can be used as a liner or in waterline.
One more thing,these are extremely LONG LASTING and non-fading!!!
More on this later!!!
Have you ever tried BeYu cosmetic products?
Did you like any shade?
Can you guess which shade I bought???