September’13 ends tomorrow and my most used products post is finally here!!
This month,I went low on cosmetics…
I know you all must be thinking that how all this is less but if you see my past 2 months posts,you will definitely agree.
Lets have a look at the products :
- Chambor Dazzle liner in black for waterline.
- Lakme Insta liner (liquid liner).
- Max Factor expert tip liner in Black.
- Oriflame Hyper stretch mascara for natural lashes.
- L’oreal Volume Million lashes mascara for voluminous lashes.
- Oriflame seeing is believing eye cream to keep the eyes hydrated.
I went for completely natural look shades this month from soft lilacs to champagnes and peachy gold.
- MUA undress me too eye shadow palette. A great palette for perfect natural looks as well as for intense nude smoky looks.
- Prestige cosmetics eye shadow Chiffon.
- Prestige cosmetics eye shadow-Golden Sun.
- Deborah milano wet & dry eye shadow- 03.
- I did use this Milani baked eye shadow-mix it up quite a few times.
Again,I went light on lips too.Basically,I used nude mauve and browns this month.
- L’oreal Nutri Shine Lipstick- Old Rose.
- MAC wonder woman collection lipstick-Marquis’D
- L’oreal Glam shine balmy gloss- Peach Pleasure.
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss-GG 21
- MAC Archies collection Mall Madness lipglass.
Again,natural look foundation and dewy finish foundation.I wanted heavy coverage concealer so opted mainly for Revlon photo ready concealer.Bourjois Healthy balance unifying powder really helped in making my face look fresh all day.I used oriflame perfecting primer for a smooth base.
- Oriflame perfecting primer.
- Revlon Photo ready concealer.
- L’oreal true match liquid foundation.
- MUA ready -to- wear Luminous foundation.
- Bourjois Healthy Balance unifying compact.
- Now,this MAC trio is fake.YESSSS!!!! It is but I so love the shades and it is very pigmented,wears for good amount of time.I love it to bits!!
- Rimmel soft colour blush-Live Pink (050)
- MUA fashionista blush-Juicy Apricot.
- MUA fashionista bronzer-Barcelona.
- Bourjois 1 Seconde gel nail paint-05 (coral magique).
- ELF Stippling brush for foundation.
- Vega sponges for foundation.
- ELF powder brush for setting powder.Its amazing!!!!!
- L’oreal Blush brush.
- Daisy Flat Eyeshadow brush
Hope you all liked it.
Did you use any of the products mentioned above??
Do comment and share your thoughts!!
The month is going to end and these are the products that I used most during this month…
Face: I mainly used light to medium coverage products as tge weather was very humid.
● Bourjous Healrhy mix foundation.
●L’oreal true match BB cream.
●Bourjois healthy mix unifying compact.
● Khuraira concealer-this is heavy coverage!!
Eyes: I mainly used neutral shades.
●max factor mono eyeshadow metallic brown
●l’oreal infallible eyeshadow cosmic black.
●max factor smoky effect eyeshadow duo in purple dust.
●lakme absolute kohl ultimate.
●lakme insta liner.
●Max factor false lash effect mascara.
Cheeks: Light shimmery shades and highlighters worked best. I mainly used a revlon quad that I bought from a cosmetic store and ELF blush in candid coral.
Nails: A golden pearly off white shade from O.P.I named She’s golden was my bestie throughout!!!
● MAC chattetbox
● MAC pink nouveau
● MAC creme in your coffee
● Bourjois roige edition lipcolor on Rose Neon (12).
● Revlon just bitten Honey
● NYX mega shine lipgloss in Natural
● Maybelline color sensational lipgloss in Electric Shock
Hope you all liked this post….
Do comment and share what you liked the most….
I have been using these cosmetic products all this July…
Have a look::::
- Revlon Photoready perfecting Primer.
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation in shade 53.
- Bourjois 123 foundation in 53.
- Revlon photoready concealer in light medium.
- Ben nye banana powder.
- MUA undress me too palette.
- My self made pinky peach eyeshadow. Absolute ❤ ❤
- Lakme absolute ultimate kohl.
- Lakme insta line.It s free!! and awesome.Double profit!!!
- Maybelline the falsies mascara.
- Deborah Milano absolute hi tech mascara.
- MAC Chatterbox.
- Mac shy girl.
- NYX lipgloss pinky.
- MUA power pout rendezvous.
- Revlon just bitten balm stain in Cherish.
- Revlon colorburst lip butter juicy papaya.
- Revlon coorburst lip butter Strawberry shortcake.
- Bourjois rouge edition lipstick 12-neon rose.
I wanted to add so many here but restricted to the one I used extensively.. 🙂 🙂
- Kryolan palette blush -last light pink shade.
- Deborah milano blush in 24-rame.
- Revlon skin lights highlighter.
- Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in bronze.:) 🙂
- Lakme color crush in 07(orange.)
- Lakme color crush in 28(muted pink).
I loved these shades!!
I am very happy to share this with all of you and hope that you liked my choices.
Do share your most used products this July….
Next update on skin care..
Stay tuned girls….