September’13 ends tomorrow and my most used products post is finally here!!
This month,I went low on cosmetics…
I know you all must be thinking that how all this is less but if you see my past 2 months posts,you will definitely agree.
Lets have a look at the products :
- Chambor Dazzle liner in black for waterline.
- Lakme Insta liner (liquid liner).
- Max Factor expert tip liner in Black.
- Oriflame Hyper stretch mascara for natural lashes.
- L’oreal Volume Million lashes mascara for voluminous lashes.
- Oriflame seeing is believing eye cream to keep the eyes hydrated.
I went for completely natural look shades this month from soft lilacs to champagnes and peachy gold.
- MUA undress me too eye shadow palette. A great palette for perfect natural looks as well as for intense nude smoky looks.
- Prestige cosmetics eye shadow Chiffon.
- Prestige cosmetics eye shadow-Golden Sun.
- Deborah milano wet & dry eye shadow- 03.
- I did use this Milani baked eye shadow-mix it up quite a few times.
Again,I went light on lips too.Basically,I used nude mauve and browns this month.
- L’oreal Nutri Shine Lipstick- Old Rose.
- MAC wonder woman collection lipstick-Marquis’D
- L’oreal Glam shine balmy gloss- Peach Pleasure.
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss-GG 21
- MAC Archies collection Mall Madness lipglass.
Again,natural look foundation and dewy finish foundation.I wanted heavy coverage concealer so opted mainly for Revlon photo ready concealer.Bourjois Healthy balance unifying powder really helped in making my face look fresh all day.I used oriflame perfecting primer for a smooth base.
- Oriflame perfecting primer.
- Revlon Photo ready concealer.
- L’oreal true match liquid foundation.
- MUA ready -to- wear Luminous foundation.
- Bourjois Healthy Balance unifying compact.
- Now,this MAC trio is fake.YESSSS!!!! It is but I so love the shades and it is very pigmented,wears for good amount of time.I love it to bits!!
- Rimmel soft colour blush-Live Pink (050)
- MUA fashionista blush-Juicy Apricot.
- MUA fashionista bronzer-Barcelona.
- Bourjois 1 Seconde gel nail paint-05 (coral magique).
- ELF Stippling brush for foundation.
- Vega sponges for foundation.
- ELF powder brush for setting powder.Its amazing!!!!!
- L’oreal Blush brush.
- Daisy Flat Eyeshadow brush
Hope you all liked it.
Did you use any of the products mentioned above??
Do comment and share your thoughts!!