In a beauty blogger’s life there is nothing more exciting that finding makeup hidden in the corner of your local supermarket. I was so surprised to see Catrice Cosmetics displayed in a corner of the store & there were so many things that I wanted to pick. If you follow me in Instagram, you would have already seen the first glimpse of Catrice Cosmetic here .
About : CATRICE – the passion of playing with the ever-changing facets of beauty. Modern make-up collections based on unrivalled expertise in terms of innovation and trends. Exciting colours and looks inspired by the fashion capitals of the world, re-interpreted in a striking product range. CATRICE always has a finger on the pulse of the times and develops premium products with innovative textures and high-end packaging. And thanks to its incredibly affordable prices, there really is no stopping the love of shopping. CATRICE is a Greman drug store brand.
Here is all that I picked:
1. Catrice Smokey Eye Pencil in 020 Gloria Greynor & 030 Its a Pleasure – Treasure! – The smokey eye pencil has an integrated brush applicator and a soft, easy to blend texture which creates endless creative opportunities for effective smokey eyes. Gloria Greynor is a beautiful greyish silver & Its a Pleasure – Treasure is a olive golden in color. Both the colors are perfect for smokey eyes. Priced at Rs. 300 each.
2. Catrice ULTIMATE Nudes nail paint in 070 Same Seine But Different – This is a perfect shade for a nude look or base for the french manicure. The shade has a very very light shimmer which has more reflection in the bottle than on the nail. Priced at Rs. 300
3. Catrice ULTIMATE Limited Edition Nail Lacquer : Welcome to Las Vegas in C01 Lovely Sinner & C02 Alluring Night – Both these shades have high color intensity & shimmer, perfect for a night out. Priced at Rs. 210 each.
Catrice Cosmetic is only avaliable as of now at the Le Marche, South Point Gurgaon.
I recently hauled a few things from Bobbi Brown. Though,all the products available are irresistible,I kept a strict watch and shortlisted 3 products that I liked the most.
~Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Kajal Liner- Black Coffee!!
~Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener. I had heard a lot about this product so wanted to give it a try.
~Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick-Scarlet. The name and the shade-absolute love! This was such an impulsive buy :P. My SA who was helping me with the purchase was wearing this Lipstick & I just could not take my mind off her lip color & finally asked her add it to my bag. (Mind at peace 😛 )
Stay tuned for the review & swatches girls!!
Which one did you like the most?
There are some places in life that one visits and then remembers for the rest of their life. One of such places for me has been the Jeju Island, situated in South Korea. It is an volcanic island with both rocky & sand beaches. So when I heard about the Innisfree (Korean naturalism cosmetic brand that shares natural benefit from Jeju island) store being opened in Delhi, I made a mental note to visit the store & check their products.
The Innisfree store is located in Khan Market and can be easily located. The staff is very friendly & warm with always a smile to greet you.
Now for the products that I purchased :
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum – Rs. 1450/-
- Innisfree Olive Real Beauty Oil – Rs. 1000 /-
- Innisfree Eco Nail Remover – Rs. 170/-
- Innisfree Eco Nail Colors – 4, 14 & 18 – Rs. 200 Each
- Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist (Free)
- Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea Mask (Free)
- Innisfree Olive Real Body Care Kit (Free)
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color – 109 (Free)
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum & Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea Mask
Innisfree Olive Real Beauty Oil, Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist & Innisfree Real Olive Body Care Kit
Innisfree Eco Nail Color & Innisfree Eco Nail Remover
Have you used the Innisfree Products ??? Which one do you like ???
Make Up Academy (MUA) recently had an offer for FREE Shipping on their site for any order above £20. I order a few things from the site as I have been hearing some great reviews from my friends.
I picked up a few things :
- Pro Base Complexion Kit – Nude
- Fashionista Foundation – Golden Beige
- Fashionista Secret Vanishing Cream
- Fashionista Blusher – Juicy Apricot & Barcelona
- Fashionista Double-Take Lipstick Atomic Tangerine ( I had also order the Red Carpet Lipstick however it went out of stock 😦 )
- Fashionista Double Collection Mascara
- False Eyelashes Sassy
Makeup Academy (MUA) Haul
Pro Base Complexion Kit – Nude
Fashionista Foundation – Golden Beige & Fashionista Secret Vanishing Cream
Fashionista Blusher – Juicy Apricot & Barcelona
Fashionista Double-Take Lipstick Atomic Tangerine
Fashionista Double Collection Mascara & False Eyelashes Sassy
I am super impressed with MUA Shipping. My parcel reached in just 5 days , yeap you heard it right only 5 Days and everything was so well packed that not a single scratch to the products. I am looking forward to ordering a few more things from MUA site.
Did you pick anything from Make Up Academy recently ????
Its that time of the month (Don’t start guessing ) where we all get our small black boxes and we just rip them apart to see whats in the box for us. However this time instead of the box we received the Black Bags. A few months back too we did received the pink bags from Vellvette. I so love these bags personally as they are great when I am travelling.
And this is what I received in my bag :
Vellvette August 2013
1. Age Defying Treatment Kit by Just Herbs : I am happy to receive this in my bag as I am a big fan of Just Herbs face masks.
2. Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream : Another skin care with anti ageing ( How old do you think I am ???) The description card says that this is powered by knotted sea kelp.
Lip Plumper Sheer Base by Sally Hansen
3. Lip Plumper Sheer Base by Sally Hansen : (Full Size Product) My first like on this product is the packaging & that its a nude shade.
I am have been a regular subscriber of the Vellvette box, a few disappointments however recently its been a good box. My only suggestion to them is to make the box reach by the mid of the month rather than the last day or a day after too sometimes.
You can subscribe to the box by clicking here.
What was in your bag ??
There are days when you just do not feel like doing anything, a weekend ago I was having the most laziest feeling. Did not feel like getting up and then a phone call changed everything. Not only did I get ready, I was all charged up & ready to do it all. We went to the Select City Walk for some reason struggling through rain & traffic jams and then there was no end to the Retail Therapy. I picked a few things Parcos, Inglot, Mac & Sephora. Enjoy the pics.
Retail Therapy Haul
Sephora Supreme Cleaning Oil
Inglot Nail Enamel & Brow Filler
MAC Brush Cleanser
Sally Hansen Nail Hardener and Vitamin E Oil
Anything catches you eye ??