Welcome summers with VICHY Laboratories’ Capital Soleil range
~ 1st sun protection that reveals skin beauty~
Research suggests that both Ultra violet rays of the Sun, UVA and UVB are equally responsible for skin damage. Vichy Laboratories’ comprehensive solution to this growing predicament is the revolutionary Capital Soleil range, a sunscreen containing anti-oxidant minerals for balanced and double protection.
Get the flawless sun protection technology from Vichy this summer with the Capital Soleil Range that consists of Capital Soleil Cream SPF50+, Capital Soleil Micro Fluid Mat SPF50 and Capital Soliel Spray SPF50. The sunscreen comprises of broad-spectrum UVA-UVB protection and is effective towards short wave UVA as well as long wave UVA. It contains patented Mexoryl while also being Photostable and water-resistant. The product is Paraben-free, Hypoallergenic and tested under dermatological control with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
- CAPITAL SOLEIL Velvety Cream SPF 50 (Skin type – Normal to Dry Skin
Velvety Cream’s complexion refining action provides optimum sun protection from UV and long range UVA with Mexoryl SX and XL. The skin is protected from the harmful effects of the sun, brown spots and from the sun induced premature ageing. The velvety formula allows a soft and silky finish.
MRP – Rs 890 for 50ml
- CAPITAL SOLEIL Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch (Skin type –Oily & Acne Pone skin)
Capital Soleil Dry Touch enriched with MEXORYL, which helps protect the genetic capital against sun damage, brown spots, and sun induced premature skin ageing. It has a unique texture, which has Silica micro-beeds, that Disperses sebum and has a light scattering effect to avoid shine along with Cornstarch powder that absorbs sebum droplets on skin surface to enhance powdery feel and softness
MRP – Rs 890 for 50ml
- CAPITAL SOLEIL Micro Fluid Mat, High Protection for face SPF 50+ (Skin Type – Combination to Oily Skin)
Under the action of UV rays, combination to oily skin has a paradoxical behaviour: sebum production goes into overdrive and at the same time the skin becomes dry within. As a result the skin looks shiny on the surface and feels dry within. Micro-fluid mat is a formula enriched with Sebostop, sebum absorbing micro-particules, in order to instantly mattify skin.
MRP – Rs 1350 for 40ml
- CAPITAL SOLEIL SPRAY SPF 50+/UVA Ultra (Skin Type – Normal to Dry Skin)
A micro-diffusion technology, which allows Capital Soleil, sprays to be applied evenly for uniform protection without cracks and Spray textures that are characterized by ease of application and freshness; they are also not greasy, not sticky and penetrate rapidly, without leaving white marks on the skin, even with high SPF.
MRP – Rs. 1790 for 200ml
UVA Rays can cause wrinkles, pigmentation disorders, sunspots, immediate darkening of the pre-formed melanin while UVB rays are a source of sunburns and tanning by stimulating melanocytes to produce melanin rapidly. It has also been found that pro-longed exposure to both of these rays can induce ageing and skin cancer. Health-conscious consumers hence demand a potently shielding Sunscreen for daily application. In such a scenario, a good Sunscreen like the Capital Soleil should fulfill the following factors:
- Complete protection: Thorough measure of the Protection factor against both UVB & UVA rays thus protecting the skin’s Health, Youth and Beauty.
- High Safety: Should be Hypoallergenic, friendly with sensitive skin, Non-comedogenic
- Texture: Should be easily absorbing and should suit different skin types
- Resistance: Not influenced or affected by Water or Sweat
So, enjoy a bright and sunny day hesitant-free with Vichy’s Capital Soleil range and open the door to a smooth, soft and sun protected you with your favorite sunscreen this season.
- At select pharmacies in all major cities.
- Orders can also be placed online (No delivery charges).
- To place orders or to locate the nearest Vichy store log on to: www.vichyindia.com
Note : Sent by Brand PR