Hey all,so I am back with another look using Vice 3.So far,I’ve used 2 out of 5 lines and till now,the shades are pretty good.I found the first row to be a little bit on the chalkier side but this row is simply amazing.It has all jewel toned shades which are great and well pigmented.Heres the step by step look using the 2nd row:
- Prep+Prime your lids:
- Apply a choclatey brown shade in the crease-for easy blending(Brokedown):
- Apply a deep navy blue shade in the outer V of the lids(Heroine).
- Now,I used the very pretty shimmery aqua blue and applied on the lids leaving the little space in the inner corner of the eyes(Freeze).
- After this,I sued Dragon and applied in the left out space.The shade blends really well with the aqua blue but at the same time it is visible distinctly on lids.
- I used the same chocolate-brown shade and blended it towards the brow bone.The shade looks dark but it blended really well.
- Applied Heroine in the outer lower lids and Dragon in the inner corners of the eyes.
- Applied a winged liner and mascara.I didn’t apply a kohl to keep the look subtle.
Swatches of the shades in the 2nd row:
Hope you guys liked it…more looks to follow soon..~