- Silky, weightless feel with a soft touch of color radiance
- The baked blush instantly brightens and gives your face a fresh glow
- Skin friendly, gives an incredible streak free finish with a soft touch of color radiance
- Light reflecting pigments, visibly softens the appearance of fine line and minor skin blemishes.
PRICE: Rs.790 for 12gm.
PACKAGING:The packaging is a major put off for me as the blue plastic base looks very flimsy.It is travel friendly and easy to use.The shade name is mentioned at the back.
- Apply to the centre of the cheeks and above the cheekbones and blend, for a blush effect.
- Apply below the cheekbones to model the face and accentuate the hollow of the cheeks.
- Apply on key points of the face for glowing color and contrast.
THE SHADE: Copper crown is more of a peachy copper with golden sheen.It has golden shimmer present in it.The shade is really pretty and a great option for newly weds.
MY VIEWS:The blush has a smooth texture.It is finely milled and the shimmer present is non-gritty.The blush is safe for sensitive skin.It applies easily and blends well into the skin.I like the effect it provides.The golden sheen adds a really nice focus to cheeks that looks great.The shimmer do fly here and there so I pat off the extra before applying the blush on to the face.The blush does has fallout.
Copper crown is intensely pigmented and one swipe is enough for decent amount of color and highlight.The shade can be easily overdone on cheeks.It stays for about 6-7 hours on cheeks but the shimmer goes away in 2-3 which is also good.
RECOMMENDATION:I highly recommend checking this shade.It is amazingly pigmented and the formula is also good.The only downside for me is the shimmer overdose but that also goes away soon.Do check it out!