These days,I am so digging into elaborated eye makeup looks.I have a few palettes with me and have been testing them for quite a while.This look,I created with a few of Sleek Vintage Romance Palette.The palette has a nice mix of colors that can be used for subtle as well as intense looks.
- Prep and prime your lid.
- Apply a soft brown(Propose in Prague) shade in the crease and blend it in there for a clean look.
- Now,apply a blue-purple(Romance in Rome) shade in the outer corner of the lid.
- Apply a jewel toned purple(Bliss in Barcelona) at the outer edge of the eye blending it with the blue-purple shade.You dont need to blend the shades much as the brown in the creases makes the look blended.
- Apply a shimmery golden brown(Court in Cannes) in the inner corner of the eye.
- Now,apply a berry wine shade(Honeymoon in Hollywood)) in the area that is left out.Blend the shade with the lighter shade.
- Highlight your eyes using a golden shadow(Meet in Madrid).Also,use the same shade to highlight the inner corner of the eyes.Apply purple shade in the lower lid and blend the shade using the blue-purple shade.
- Define your brows.Apply a white kohl instead of black to make the look less intense.Using White kohl make the eyes look awake,brighter and slightly more bigger.Apply loads of mascara.Line your eyes with medium thickness winged liner.
- Sleek Vintage Romance Palette.
- Oriflame the one volume blast mascara.
- Oriflame white kohl.
- Lakme insta liner.
- Random Eyeshadow brushes.