This blush was a part of In The Groove Collection that came in 2010.I didnt buy it but my sister got her first ever makeup product from MAC that was this skin finish.But,as she stays away from cosmetics,i took the opportunity of using it.
It was a limited edition skin finish.
PRICE: Around rs,1800 or so for 10gms.
PACKAGING:The packaging is domed shaped and bigger than the normal blushes available at MAC.The shade name is provided at the back of the skin finish.
SHADE:I would describe this skinfinish as a pink bronze with plum tones.I feel it is more of a blush than a highlighter.
TEXTURE,FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture is really smooth and finely milled.It blends easily and definitely gives an appearance of a finished and defined look.It is shimmery and can easily be overdone.
When i am using this,i prefer to keep the other things subtle as it looks overdone.It makes my skin look more toned and defined.I like the way it highlights my cheekbones.
The shimmer present isnt gritty nor it is OTT.
It stays for around 7-8 hours and gives a healthy glow to my face.
- gives a wonderful look to the face.
- decent staying power for about 7-8 hours.
- the shimmer is not gritty.
- the texture is smooth and finely milled.
- simple,fuss-free packaging.
- you get a lot of product.
- gives a defined look to the cheek bones.
- the shade will suit almost all skin tones.
- prone to breakage.
- shimmer might not be liked by everybody.
RECOMMENDATION:I would highly recommend investing in atleast one of the skinfinishes of MAC as they are really worth it.This shade is discontinued but it might come in some other collection.Highly recommeded!!