I generally prefer soft subtle neutral toned looks or intense smoky brown-black tones.I have been using Black,Blue,Browns more than any other shade so this time I thought of trying something different and using 2 unusual shades(for me :p).Here’s the look I achieved.
Steps are as follows:
1) Prep and prime your lids.
2) Apply a matte brown shade in the crease and outer corner of the eye.This helps in blending other shades properly.
3)Apply a medium pink shade over the crease and blend it with the brown shade.
4)Now,apply a green shade in the outer corner of the eyes over the brown shade..The tint of green depends upon your choice.It can be bright or soft.But try to keep it warm toned.I took a medium bottle green shade.
5)Now,blend the green with the pink in the crease using the same brown shade.It will intensify the crease as well.
6)Drag the same brown shade under the lower lash line and blend the brown with the pink shade.
7) Apply a shimmery nude beige shade int he inner 2/3rd eye.Also,apply loose glitter or you favorite highlighter to highlight the inner corners of the eyes as well as the browbone.
8) Apply a thick winged liner,I went ahead and pulled the liner a bit downwards to make the eyes look bigger.Applied a nude kohl in the waterline and mascara.
- Deborah eyeshadow 02(matte brown)
- L.A.Colors eyeshadow quad Titan(pink shade)
- Bourjois intense Extrait eyeshadow 05
- Sephora Walking in the sand (inner lid shade)
- Bourjois intense Extrait eyeshadow 03(for inner corner highlight)
- Glam’s Secret Sketch Pen liner
- Glam’s Secret Kohl(for lining below the sketch pen liner)
- Oriflame nude kohl
- Oriflame Volume Build Mascara
Hope you like the look.Please comment and share your views!!!