There are some places in life that one visits and then remembers for the rest of their life. One of such places for me has been the Jeju Island, situated in South Korea. It is an volcanic island with both rocky & sand beaches. So when I heard about the Innisfree (Korean naturalism cosmetic brand that shares natural benefit from Jeju island) store being opened in Delhi, I made a mental note to visit the store & check their products.
The Innisfree store is located in Khan Market and can be easily located. The staff is very friendly & warm with always a smile to greet you.
Now for the products that I purchased :
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum – Rs. 1450/-
- Innisfree Olive Real Beauty Oil – Rs. 1000 /-
- Innisfree Eco Nail Remover – Rs. 170/-
- Innisfree Eco Nail Colors – 4, 14 & 18 – Rs. 200 Each
- Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist (Free)
- Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea Mask (Free)
- Innisfree Olive Real Body Care Kit (Free)
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color – 109 (Free)
Have you used the Innisfree Products ??? Which one do you like ???