ABOUT:L’Oréal Paris introduces its first glossy crayon format for that looks after your lips. Balm and Gloss finally combined in an playful crayon format for mirror free application. Lips feel moisturised, look shiny with a sheer fresh looking colour pay off.
• Balm and gloss in one crayon format
• Enriched with flower extracts
• Not sticky.
• Ultra light feel
These chubby stick are in rave these days.Every brand is coming up with there own version.Although,Clinique,revlon and MUA felt same,this one is slightly different as it has shimmery formula.
PRICE: Rs.400 for 2.5 gm
PACKAGING:The packaging is like crayon,chubby sticks but not that chubby chubby!!!These are more cylindrical in look.The shade name is provided at the top of the cap so we can store them upright!!!The balmy gloss body is of similar shade as the gloss.
THE SHADE: Peach pleasure is a gorgeous nude pinked- mauve with shimmer in it.The shimmer is basically pink and silver.It is very subduded but can be seen slightly on lips.
MY VIEWS:The texture of the gloss is lovely.It is very smooth and moistirising.The formula has a glossy finish and I prefer this more over Revlon’s formula as this one gives shine and ‘wet’ look to lips.It feels light weight and non-sticky.
The shimmer in this is very gentle and non-gritty.The formula is great for dry lips as it is very hyrdrating.Although it doesnt accentuate dry flaky lips but hte shimmer in it has the tendency to settle in th elip lines.It stays even after the gloss wears off which is a huge con.
- Gorgeous nude pinked-mauve shade.
- the packaging is travel friendly and easy to locate in vanity.
- texture is smooth and creamy.
- the shimmer present is non-gritty.
- shimmer imparts beautiful shine to lips.
- the formula is very hydrating.
- non-sticky and light weight.
- reasonably priced.
- doesn’t accentuate dry flaky lips.
- low staying power.
- the shimmer stays on lips even after the gloss wears off.
- the shimmer settles in the lip lines.
RECOMMENDATION: Peach Pleasure is a stunning shade that I would love to wear everyday but the fact that shimmer stays on lips even after is a big con and keeps me away from wearing this pretty and hydrating balmy gloss.I still suggest trying at least one shade as the price is reasonable and those who love shimmer formula will definitely like it!!!