PRODUCT CLAIMS:Cashmere-soft lipstick featuring a powerful blend of moisturizers for beautifully conditioned and hydrated lips all day. Intense colour in classical shades with a lusciously creamy finish and medium coverage that lasts for hours. Presented in an exquisite golden designer case, this is the true jewel of your handbag.
PRICE:Rs.598 for 4 g but these can be purchased at a lower price as Oriflame comes out with many attractive deals and discounts.
PACKAGING:The packaging is very attractive and a class apart with a golden outercasing of good quality.It definitely feels luxurious to carry around.The shade name and code is provided at the bottom of the packaging.
I got 4 shades:
- cerise pink: a pretty blue based pink that will suit all skin tones.
- honey chestnut: a brown with slight red undertones.
- rose blossom: a beautiful mauve shade that could be a MLBB for some.
- eternal red: red with slight pink tones.
TEXTURE,FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture of all the lipsticks is very soft and they glide on easily on lips.
All the shades are decently pigmented ad devoid of any shimmer.The finish is creamy and glossy.
They are very moisturizing and does not settle in the lip lines.
These can be applied sheerly or can be built up to almost full coverage lipsticks.I like the fact that these don’t leave any stain on lips.
Staying power is around 3-4 hours.
- creamy texture that glides on smoothly on lips.
- the shades available are wearable.
- it keeps the lips soft and moisturised.
- doesn’t on leave a stain on lips.
- the packaging is classy and travel-friendly.
- doesn’t settle in the lip lines.
- can be used by those who have pigmented lips.
- low staying power.
- can be purchased through a Representative only.
RECOMMENDATION:yes,these are definitely worth buying as the shade range,quality and packaging is a real steal!!