ABOUT:Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Eyeshadow No34 Rose Tentation
- Turn up the drama just add water.
- Each single, versatile eyeshadow is like getting 3 products in 1
- The ultra-fine, light texture is perfect for blending.
- Because of the special Bourjois baking process, shades can also be used wet to enhance color intensity and pearly pigments.
- Perfectly round pots that match the shade inside how very clever Now with a mirror and applicator for easy on-the-go touch-up
PRICE:rs.380 for 1.5 gm
PACKAGING:The eye shadow comes in a little round pot that has the same shade as the eye shadow itself.The shade name is provided on the cap.The packaging is sturdy but this one broke in transit. 😦 .However,it is still manageable as there is hardly any fallout.
SHADE:Rose Tentation is a very beautiful pink with iridescent green in it.It is very unique and a great shade for Indian ethnic wear.The shade is shimmery.
MY VIEWS:The eyeshadow is smooth.It is shimmery but the shimmer particles are non-grittty.The shadow has little fallout when swiped with brush but goes on smoothly on lids.It is decently pigmented and 2 swipes can provides enough shade on lids.I love the fact that I can use this wet as well as dry as the shadow is baked.It gets intensified when used wet and the duochrome green effect is much visible.
The shade is easy to blend out with other shades and the pigmentation increases when used over a base.It doesn’t crease or fade for about 6-7 hours and is a great option for special occasions as the shade is very festive.
RECOMMENDATION:The shade is very pretty and I highly recommend buying this if you want a nice pink for Wedding or party purpose.The duo chrome effect adds a pretty dimension to the shade.