So,this is a requested look from my friend Shreya.I created this look using Sleek Oh So Special Palette only.The look is really easy and hardly takes 5 minutes to be done .However,you need to be careful as it gets messed up very easily.
1)Prep and Prime your eyes.Along with concealing,primer is also very important to keep the shadows in place and prevent them from creasing.
2)Apply kajal on the lids.No need to be clean or precise.
3)Smudge the edges of the kajal that you applied.Smudge it only to extend it towards the crease.
4)Now,apply a matte brown shade int he crease over the smudged kajal.
5)Highlight your brow bone.
6)Blend the highlight shade with the brown shade in the crease.
10) Apply a winged liner & add Oodles of mascara.Here,I extended the liner in the inner corner of the eye just the way you do in a cat liner to give a more crisp,brighter and bigger look to the eyes.
- Sleek oh so special palette.(Black Shade:Noir,Brown shade: Boxed.Highlight shade:Gateau)
- Glam’s secret kohl
- Glam’s Secret Sketch Pen liner
- L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Oriflame and Random brushes.
This look is super easy but blending and color co-ordination is the key.I really enjoyed doing this look.Hope you enjoyed too…Do share your thoughts…