Aah,so this is the last row to test out.Now,that I have used all the 5 rows,I am ready with the review of the palette as well.I really enjoyed using the shades in this row as they were smooth,nicely pigmented and the result is pretty impressive.
- Prep and prime your lids.
- Apply shimmery Taupe-grey in the crease and in the outer V of the lids.(Defy)
- Apply shimmery grey next to Defy bringing it towards the inner part of the lid.(Angel)
- Apply champagne pink shade in the inner corner of the eye.Use the same shade to highlight the brow bone as well.(Last Sin)
- Darken the outer corner of the eye using the black shade in the row.Use the same black int the outer corner of the lower lid.(Revolver)
- Highlight the brow bone and the inner corners of the eye.
- Tightline your waterline using a kohl.Apply a winged liner and mascara.
Altogether it was really fun to try out this look and all the looks from the palette.It is quite handy and compact.I will update a full review on the palette soon.