My MLBB these days…..
PRICE: Rs.990 for 3 grams
SHADE:MAC describes Crème in your Coffee as Creamy Mid tone Pink-Brown. I definitely agree with this as it is a warmer brown with slight pink tones.It will suit all skin tones and go well with Indian skin tone.
MY VIEWS:The finish is Cremesheen. It is highly pigmented and creamy in texture. It gives a beautiful glossy look . being Cremesheen, it melts in extreme hot weather.However,it doesn’t bleed on lips.It feels very comfortable and is definitely hydrating.
The staying power is low as it has very creamy formula.However,it fades very evenly leaving lips nourished and soft.It stays for about 3-4 hours.Fragrance is standard vanilla that is soothing and pleasant.
- gorgeous everyday wearable shade.
- It will suit all skin tones.
- Provides glossy look to lips.
- The formula is very hydrating.
- It is creamy in texture.
- pleasant vanilla fragrance.
- lightweight and comfortable.
- It has a tendency to melt in hot humid climate.
- The shade is pretty but can be duped easily!!
RECOMMENDATION: I so love this shade and it can be an MLBB for many.However,it isn’t a very unique shade and there are many shades in drugstore brands that resemble this shae.But,MAC is MAC!!! Revlon Colorburst Rosy Nude and Maybelline colorsensational Crazy for coffee are two that I can think of right now.