So,we have the pure colour eyeshadow palette from Oriflame today!!!!
PRICE: rs.479 for 4.8gms.
INGREDIENTS:TALC, MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ZINC STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, CI 77499, CI 77288, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77742, CI 77007, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 42090.
PACKAGING: The packaging is very similar to wet and wild 8 colour eyeshadow palette with 4 shades in each row.It includes a double sided sponge tip applicator.
TEXTURE,FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture of the eyeshadows is really smooth and soft.They blend really well with each other.All the shades are decently pigmented and great for day look as well as for smoky looks.However,with a good base the pigmentation can be increased.
I like the fact that these are matte with slight sheen that can be worn to office also.
Staying power is around 4-5 hours on after which they crease a bit.
I find this palette to be great for beginners as it has great shades.
- available at a reasonable price.
- dently pigmented.
- has 8 shades that are great for different looks.
- can be used for a natural look as well as for smoky eye look.
- easy to carry.
- has minor fallout.
- matte shades makes it perfect for everyday use.
- the texture of the eyeshadows is soft and smooth.
- needs a proper base else they crease
- low staying power.
- can be purchased through an Oriflame representative.
RECOMMENDATION: It is a nice palette having 8 shades with decent pigmentation.Great for beginners and can be purchased at reasonable price.