I don’t wear Lip Liners quite often and when i do,then these Avon Glimmersticks lip liners are a great choice!!
PRODUCT CLAIMS:Enhances the wear of any lipstick. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wearing. Retractable, self-sharpening.
PRICE:Rs. 229/0.25 g
PACKAGING:The packaging is simple with a black retractable pencil.The shade name and a small shade indicator is provided at the side.
SHADES:I am here with 2 shades today.
One is RICH GINGER: a reddish brown a metallic sheen.
The other one is NUDE: a true brown .
PERFORMANCE:The lip liner are decently pigmented.I wont call them smooth but they aren’t very drying.They go on easily on lips without tugging but your lips need to be properly exfoliated.
The liner is comfortable on lips but appers to be a bit drying.It doesnt transfer to other objects.
I usually use it as a base for lighter shades and it works well.Sometimes,it can be used as proper lipcolor with a clear gloss over it.
As a lip liner,it is fine as it helps in providing definition to lips.
Staying power is around 6 -7 hours when used as a base for lip shades.
- decently priced and can be purchased at a lower price also.
- the shades suit Indian skin tone very well.
- retractable pencil that avoid wastage.
- soft texture.
- smooth formula.
- great staying power.
- can be used as a base for lighter shades.
- defines the outer lip properly.
- it is comfortable on lips but appears to be drying.
- lips should be properly exfoliated.
- can be purchased through an Avon representative only.
RECOMMENDATION: I am not an avid user of lip liners but these are a great choice considering the price and performance.